Saturday, November 18, 2006

Good ole Saturday evening

I have been swamped with work to take time out to cook. Although I did cook Peanut Curry last week when Lisa was in town, but since I was given the recipe, I'm not sure if I can share it.

Tonight after a long day of cleaning carpets and house, I decided to cook a light meal. This is a quick simple recipe that can be made for a large crowd or just one, just make the portions smaller.

Pasta with Olives

Handful of Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
Handful of Green olives, sliced
1 T minced garlic
1 Cup of Angel hair pasta
Splash of olive juice
2 T EVOO

Bring water and EVOO to a boil in a small sauce pan. Add pasta to sauce pan. While the pasta is cooking, add the olives, garlic, EVOO, and olive juice into a medium sauce pan. Saute till all have fused together in flavor. Drain the pasta, once it has cooked. Add the pasta to the sauce pan of olives. Fold in the olives with the pasta. Serve up and enjoy!

No comments: