Monday, April 09, 2007

Day 1: Dinner and goodies

Tonight has been a very productive evening for me. I went to the gym right after work, picked up a couple of things from the store I needed for dinner, and cooked dinner and baked banana nut bread.

Tonight's recipe was Sesame Noodle. This is very simple and quick recipe. One reason I like Rachel Ray so much is that she has great recipes that are easy to make when you are in a hurry. I was hoping to do links for the recipes instead of putting them here, but I cannot seem to find this one of hers anywhere (Food Network or Everyday). So if you would like the recipe, let me know and I'll send it to you.


The ripe bananas sitting on the counter where crying to be baked into some bread. The last time I tried my hand at banana nut bread, it wasn't like my mom used to make. This time, I think I got it right. I didn't have two loft pans (note to self to pick up another one) so I make some muffins. Not only did a make a yummy snack, I have breakfast for a few days.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yum, I love banana nut bread! I always forget about it.